Public Relations & Communication
ITINERA PR is a Public Relations firm created to accompany destinations, cultural institutions, and lifestyle brands on their itinera (journey).
Founded by Soraya Gabriel and Anna Malagoli, ITINERA PR is now managed by Maria Lopez for the Spanish market and by Paola Testoni for the Italian market. Both journalists have a solid background in public relations working for many years for a wide range of Dutch partners (DMOs, museums, art fairs, airlines, hotels, attractions, Theme Years, foundations and culinary itineraries).
We are active in the Spanish and Italian markets, and occasionally deliver our work through a network of communication specialists based in other European cities.
Our goal is to promote the most interesting destinations, events, initiatives and cultural institutions. A “boutique” style agency where our DNA is passion, creativity, and professionalism.
Clients & Projects
- Theme Year ‘Rembrandt and the Golden Age’ (2019)
- Holland Land of Water (2017-2019)
- JB500: V century of Jheronimus Bosch death (2016)
- Van Gogh Year: 125 of his death (2015)
- Reopening of Mauritshuis (2014)
- Amsterdam 400 years of Canals (2013)
- Reopening of Rijksmuseum- (2013)
- Peace of Utrecht 300 Anniversary (2013)
- Floriade (2012)
- Reopening Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam (2012)